Our labour law department will assist both employers and employees with any labour related matter.
Our Labour services include, but are not limited to
- Advising on labour related legislation and the new amendments
- Chairing disciplinary hearings / incapacity enquiries / performance management enquiries
- Facilitating retrenchments and grievance hearings
- Assisting with various notices and warnings
- Drafting employment contracts and disciplinary codes, in line with the Basic Conditions of Employment Act and the relevant industries Main Agreements
- CCMA and Bargaining Council representation
- Advising on unfair labour practices
- Assisting with CCMA referrals
- Drafting CCMA applications
- Drafting Labour Court referrals and applications
- General legal advice.